When it comes to keeping your teeth and smile for life, prevention is the best form of oral health care. The preventive examination helps us detect dental problems early before it becomes a painful emergency, needing complex and costly dental treatments.
Your preventive care involves:
- Examining the health of your teeth and gum
- Reviewing the functioning of your chewing muscle and bite
- mouth cancer screening,
- assessing the impact of your medical conditions on your
- oral health
- digital x-rays
- professional cleaning and removal stains
- application of preventive cream
- and assist with your home care and habits
We recommended that you have regular preventive care and clean every 6 to 12 months.